MyTHDHR is the official login site of the company, where you have access to a variety of services offered by the company. To access the portal, you only need your login credentials. This section will assist you in logging into the portal if you are currently employed by Home Depot.
MyTHDHR Login Procedure
You can access your account by entering the credentials you generated during registration. Your credentials can be obtained from HR if you do not have them yet.
- Visit the official portal at www.mythdhr.com to access the login page.
- You will find various options on the left side of the page; click on self-service.
- Using the self-service portal, you need to enter your login credentials, such as your user ID and password.
- Click the login button after entering the details.
You can now access various services available on the portal. There is the option of contacting an agent for those who need assistance or who cannot access their accounts due to incorrect login details. You can contact us by phone by dialing 1.866 myTHDHR (1.866.698.4347). Additionally, [email protected] is the email address where you can write a message.
The following guidelines should be followed when logging into the Self-service platform:
- To access your information on the portal, do not use a third-party device, such as a computer or device that is not yours.
- Whenever possible, avoid using public wifi connections to access the page since hackers might have positioned themselves to exploit any weak spots.
- Use only your own device and log out immediately if using a device other than your own. If possible, delete your browsing history.
- Additionally, ensure that your documents are printed to a secured printer.
- Make sure no one is watching you when making changes or accessing your account.
One of the support systems known to handle the affairs of their large number of employees is the portal mentioned above. You will be able to access the site once you have been enrolled in the company’s payroll and check your schedule after you have been enrolled.